Available Payment options:
- Visa, Mastercard and American Express Credit Cards including international cards Debit cards for more than 50 banks.
- Credit Card EMIs (select banks, coming soon)
- Net banking (select banks, coming soon)
- EMI option from Bajaj Finserv (Coming soon)
- Wallets (Coming soon: Paytm/Phone Pe/Mobikwik/PayUmoney)
- Card on delivery (for orders up to Rs. 50000)
- Cash on delivery (for orders up to Rs. 25000)
Details required by you for online payment
- Credit/Debit Card holders
- Card holder name
- Expiry date.
- 3D secure password / OAC
- Net Banking
- Account number
3Purchasing products on EMI?
- The EMI option from Bajaj Finserv will be available shortly
In case of transaction failure
- Transaction failure can have multiple reasons such as incorrect account details, billing address, password (for net banking), poor Internet connection. In case your account has been debited and you see a payment failure notice, the payment will be auto reversed to your payment mode within 7 working days.
- Your transactions happen through HDFC payment gateway which offers the highest level of security available today - 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption.